Friday, July 30, 2010

Soreness

Friday July 30th, 2010

Today was a big day, I was able to shower & wash my hair while sitting on the shower stool but I couldn't shave, my eyes are still a little off & I didn't want to risk that with a razor. I was able to eat without nausea or taking my anti-nausea pills that would make me sleepy. I was able to build the border of a 1,000 piece puzzle with the help of my niece and organize some pictures that our sister had developed for me since the start of my cancer journey. All with severe soreness in my back and arms and shortness of breath. I was able to unload the dishwasher. Small things are big things to me. Reading & catching up with friends are reserved for days like this.

The big highlight, eating the enchiladas that Jenny made. Little did I know that the Chihuahua cheese had Chipotle in there, spicy, only to be taken down with sour cream. Rice and refried beans. We'll be making music in our household tonight. Washed it all down with a root beer float. I'm asking for it, aren't I.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Thank you God for gettting me through a rough day. Happy Birthday to Gus!

No comments:

Post a Comment