Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bloated

Monday July 12th 2010
What did I eat? Was it the garlic from the chicken that I had yesterday & the leftovers for breakfast? All day I felt like Charley & his grandpa from the Chocolate Factory after drinking those fizzy drinks, however I was not floating around. It really put pressure on my insides & I felt a lot of pain and short of breath. Not to gross people out, but thank goodness, bad things do pass. UGH!
I had repeat labs today to check my electrolytes & kidney function which were still good = no replacement fluids. Now I have the day to take care of other things.
I had taken some time to go and spend time with my kitties, we fell asleep next to each other. We really missed each other, they couldn't stop biting me while purring. They kept brushing against my legs while doing laundry and wouldn't stop running across my lap while trying to watch t.v. Thank you Aunt Cathy for keeping an eye on them for me.
My special friend had come by to help me fix my annoying garage door, yet again & other chores. If only I could win the lottery and have enough money to get a new rat-free garage, pay 4 these medical bills that I have yet to receive & then some. I wish I had the strength and breath and no pain in my lower rib region to continue doing things for myself. I feel like I'm burdening others with simple things I used to do.
One last thing, why are my cheeks (on my face) tender? I noticed it before I was going to bed and was washing my face. I guess it's just more random discomfort to look forward to. Woo-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment